Wednesday 7 June 2017

This Royal Baby World 
has got my baby Ben
Super Compact Folding Baby Travel Bath Tub!

I have won this prize from the Royal Baby World!

I thought of getting a baby travel bath tub where I could have it easily for travelling. I have seek something such as this but I could not find the perfect one. 
A lot of shop do provide baby bath tub but they do not HAVE like this that enable it to folding up close. Till I came to this Royal Baby World contest where I could try my luck.

I know this will be the one for my baby Ben. 

Royal Baby World has messaged me that I won the Super Compact Folding Baby Travel Bath Tub!
I was rather surprised I did not expect I will get it one.

Displaying 20170329_211213.jpg
This is mine, says little Ben

Thank you, small mama for getting me from them, said Ben

What is Super Compact Folding Baby Travel Bath Tub?

Practical, Elegant & Super Save Space
(Introducing their new design)
> Light weight and very easy to travel with
> Super compact size when closing
> 3 positions of bath tub
> With shower gel bottle section
> Super save space
> Comes in 3 colours
> High quality and sturdy
> Very easy to store
> With water drainage outlet


No automatic alt text available.

This tub can support up to 10 kg. 
It is manufactured in China.

Image may contain: text
The stand is 6 inches.
It has many reclines in position.

No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.

So you can see the pictures above in details why this super compact folding baby travel bath tub is so effective and good.

Price. RM 199

True enough, this tub is very accessible whenever and wherever I need it for my Ben. It is not that so hard. I even bathed Ben, and he has enjoying his bath in the tub so much. He is so active and a happy child.

Thank you again Royal Baby World to bring the dream comes true for Ben.


Instagram, follow
@royalbabyworld

No comments:

Post a Comment